Since 1993, The Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art (APT) has been fostering partnerships and collaborating with artists from across Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Following on from its landmark tenth edition in 2022, this special discussion will explore shifts in the region from the perspective of key figures involved with APT over its lifetime.
Date: Thursday May 5th, 2022
Time: 5pm-6pm (Hong Kong)
Organizer: Art Basel
- Ruha Fifita, artist, Brisbane
- Apinan Poshyananda, Chief Executive and Artistic Director, Bangkok Art Biennale, Bangkok
- Suhanya Raffel, Museum Director, M+, Hong Kong
- Lisa Reihana, artist, Auckland
- Caroline Turner, Adjunct Senior Research Fellow and Associate Professor, Australia National University, Canberra
- Reuben Keehan, Curator, Contemporary Asian Art at Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane